Assessor - Business & Commerce (Yorkshire and Humber)
Location: Yorkshire and Humber
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum plus bonus
Further details (download): Download document
Do you want to be a part of a small focused team, with great support with a winning “can do” culture?
esg. is a large national provider with a successful history of delivering high quality Apprenticeship programmes with ambitious growth aspirations. We aim to ensure we are geared to respond to new business opportunities as seamlessly as possible and so invite experienced Assessors (who can effectively deliver Key Skills / Functional Skills independently along with all other aspects of the learner journey) to submit applications for consideration.
We provide Apprenticeships across the following sectors:
- Business & Commerce (Business Admin, Business Management, Hospitality, Retail, Customer Service, Team Leading);
- Childcare (Support Teaching and Learning, CYPW, Playwork);
- Hair (Hairdressing and Barbering);
- Health & Social Care;
We operate across the following regions:
- East Midlands;
- North East;
- North West;
- West Midlands;
- Yorkshire & Humber.
Our caseloads vary dependant on sector and ability, with our foremost focus being on our learners, their progress, and their timely achievement. Assessors are expected to source a proportion of their own learners to shape a localised caseload, whilst also being supported by a sophisticated sales team.
We use a caseload management system that we call “eassessor”, so you can manage the learner journey remotely and we provide all of the tools for you to do this successfully (Laptop with a dongle for remote connectivity, Digital Voice Recorders, Mobile phone and Printer).
You will form part of a regional Learner Achievement Team (LAT), which meet on a monthly basis to share best practice, learner success stories and work together to trouble shoot more challenging situations.
As a minimum, we are looking for people who have the following qualifications and experience:
- Relevant Assessment Qualification (D32/33 – A1 – TAQA);
- Relevant Industry Occupational Qualification:
- NVQ Level 3: Management/Team Leading, with the ability to deliver a range of qualifications, including Business Administration, Customer Service, Management & Team Leading.
- IT qualification;
- Teaching Qualification: PTTLS.
- Key Skills Level 2: Communication and Number.
A full job description for this role is attached below.
The role commands competitive basic salary and travel packages and an achievable bonus structure. If you are interested in submitting an application for consideration, please go to our esg Group vacancy page to complete an application.